Who's your fave member in 1D

Saturday 11 May 2013

Quote's


My accent always works on girls. They like it .I have no idea why - Niall Horan 

Question: "Boobs or bum?" Niall: "Her heart." -Niall

MY WROST HABIT IS GETTING NAKED ALL THE TIME HAHA 
                    SORRY.
-Harry Styles 

"Life is full of surprising events, hey all happen for a reason though so we may resent !"
- Zayn


NIALL WAS ABOUT TO HUG A FAN, BUT SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO HUG ME.SHE WAS ABOUT TO HUG ME BUT I SAID  I WANTED TO HUG NIALL..

-Louis 

Zayn: "I wouldn't change anything because I love my life "
Louis: "And I love you"
Zayn: " I love you too"

“I always defend the people I love, even though I’m about as terrifying as a baby penguin”. 
- Niall Horan

“Being single doesn’t mean that you’re weak, it means that you’re strong enough to wait for what you deserve.” 
- Niall Horan

"Just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life". 
- Zayn Malik

"You've got to take risks if you want to find love". 
- Zayn Malik

"Live life for the moment, because everything else is uncertain". 
- Louis Tomlinson

"I have a phobia of spoons, I haven't used one in 10 years". 
- Liam Payne




No comments:

Post a Comment